THE NAIL OIL
This scent evokes an image of a citrus sorbet from an Italian gelato shop in mid summer, so vivid you'd swear it's a real memory.
The initial burst of lime is followed by coriander and basil, adding a spicy tone and a refreshing twist.
Transitioning to floral notes, the scent of amber invites you into a world of warmth.
The aroma conjures the dramatic image of a distant summer.
Fragrance accord: Lime and amber
TOP NOTE: Lime, grapefruit, coriander, basil
MIDDLE NOTE: Lily of the valley, jasmine, neroli
LAST NOTE: Amber, cedarwood, musk
- Product Features -
- Blend of oil that is absorbed well by the skin and oil that creates a moisturizing layer
- Highly-moisturizing formula prevents dry fingers and hangnails while softening cuticles
- Can also be used as an aromatic oil
- Free from eight harmful ingredients (paraben, gluten, diethyl phthalate, mineral oil, synthetic camphor, triphenyl phosphate, xylene, and stearic acid)
- Cosmetic Ingredients -
- 5 types of organic plant-derived ingredients (Olea europaea fruit oil, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Sesamum indicum seed oil, Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, and Argania spinosa kernel oil), vitamin A derivative (retinyl palmitate), vitamin E (tocopherol) Tocotrienol, rose hip oil (Rosa canina fruit oil) …emollients
- Vitamin C derivative (ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate) …antioxidative component
- How to Use -
Apply an appropriate amount to bottom of nail, then rub into entire nail with fingertips.
To refresh, apply to wrist, neck or temples.