THE NAIL OIL
This scent is like breathing in the fresh air on a walk through a cool Scandinavian forest.
Lavender and citrus create a light fragrance that mixes with the floral scents of jasmine and lily of the valley, before dry notes of cedarwood and Japanese cypress manifest to create a light layer reminiscent of the forest.
Experience a calm, relaxing moment in the midst of serenity.
Fragrance accord: Lavender and cedar
TOP NOTE: Lavender, bergamot, orange
MIDDLE NOTE: Rose, jasmine, lily of the valley
LAST NOTE: Cedarwood, Japanese cypress, pine, hiba
- Product Features -
- Blend of oil that is absorbed well by the skin and oil that creates a moisturizing layer
- Highly-moisturizing formula prevents dry fingers and hangnails while softening cuticles
- Can also be used as an aromatic oil
- Free from eight harmful ingredients (paraben, gluten, diethyl phthalate, mineral oil, synthetic camphor, triphenyl phosphate, xylene, and stearic acid)
- Cosmetic Ingredients -
- 5 types of organic plant-derived ingredients (Olea europaea fruit oil, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Sesamum indicum seed oil, Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, and Argania spinosa kernel oil), vitamin A derivative (retinyl palmitate), vitamin E (tocopherol) Tocotrienol, rose hip oil (Rosa canina fruit oil) …emollients
- Vitamin C derivative (ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate) …antioxidative component
- How to Use -
Apply an appropriate amount to bottom of nail, then rub into entire nail with fingertips.
To refresh, apply to wrist, neck or temples.