- With a light, fresh feel, it provides a lustrous finish like you've just applied skin care
- Highly penetrative serum ingredient helps moisturizing ingredients penetrate easily, while moist balm ingredient keeps moisture in place
- 002 and 003 contain pearl to correct and brighten skin tone
- Even when used over makeup, it blends in quickly and resists smudging
- For those times when you’re worried about dryness or sunburn. Can also be used as a primer
- Vegan-friendly, gluten-free, and mineral oil-free
- Fragrance free
- 10 types of organic plant-derived ingredients (olive oil, jojoba oil, sesame oil, safflower oil, argan oil, wild rose extract, chamomile extract, lavender extract, sage extract, and rosemary extract), rose hip oil ... (moisturizers)
- Hyaluronic acid, amino acid, and squalene ... (moisturizers)
Olive oil is Olea Europaea fruit oil, jojoba oil is Simmondsia Chinensis seed oil, sesame oil is Sesamum Indicum seed oil, argan oil is Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, wild rose extract is Rosa Canina fruit extract, chamomile extract is Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) flower extract, lavender extract is Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, sage extract is Salvia Officinalis (sage) leaf extract, rosemary extract is Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, rose hip oil is Rosa Canina fruit oil, and amino acid is serine.
10 types of organic plant-derived ingredients and rose hip oil
|Organic olive oil
Oil obtained by compressing olive fruit. It commonly contains triglyceride, which has a moisturizing effect.
|Organic chamomile extract
Chamomile, known as the queen of herbs, is also a favorite in herb tea.
|Organic jojoba oil
Oil obtained by cold-pressing jojoba seeds. It blends well into the skin and has a moisturizing effect.
|Organic lavender extract
Extract from lavender flowers. Lavender was once used as a folk medicine to relieve unease.
|Organic safflower oil
Oil obtained by compressing safflower seeds. It's known to commonly contain large quantities of linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid.
|Organic sage extract
Sage has long been treasured and loved by people as a symbol of health and household happiness.
|Organic sesame oil
Oil obtained from compressing sesame seeds. It commonly contains linoleic acid and linolenic acid, which are essential fatty acids, and it has a moisturizing effect.
|Organic rosemary extract
Since the days of ancient Greece, rosemary has symbolized memories and recollections, and it's long been used in everyday life.
|Organic argan oil
Oil obtained by cold-pressing argan tree seeds, which are found in Africa and have a strong tolerance for dryness. It has a moisturizing effect.
|Rose hip oil
Oil obtained by compressing rose hip seeds. It commonly contains linoleic acid and linolenic acid, which are essential fatty acids, and it has a moisturizing effect.
|Organic wild rose extract
Extract derived from rose hip fruit.
It contains polyphenols such as tannins and flavonoids.
Why it allows you to replenish moisture and touch up makeup at the same time
|1. Delivers moisturizing ingredients inside the stratum corneum and seals moisture in place
Highly penetrative serum ingredient softens skin with moisture, penetrating all the way into the stratum corneum. And because moist balm ingredient, which prevents the evaporation of fluid and is able to hold water, permeates the area, the fresh, moist sensation lasts for hours on end.
|2. Allows for an easy touch up
In order to use it even over makeup to refresh your sun protection, it is designed to avoid smudging the base makeup underneath. It's loaded with an oil solution that has a fast volatility rate, allowing it to spread instantly with a fresh, wet feel and not smudge the makeup coat underneath, instead creating a thin, even coat on top.