THE NAIL OIL
A scent reminiscent of an early-morning trip to pick up a bouquet of flowers from a European market.
Leafy green and citrus evoke the aroma of freshly-cut stems, while the light floral bouquet adds a touch of vitality and glamor.
Base notes of frankincense and musk add a sense of depth while bringing out the brightness of the air.
Fragrance accord: Geranium and green
TOP NOTE: Leafy green, bergamot, lemon, lime
MIDDLE NOTE: Geranium, rose, jasmine, lily of the valley
LAST NOTE: Musk, patchouli, sandalwood, frankincense
- Product Features -
- Blend of oil that is absorbed well by the skin and oil that creates a moisturizing layer
- Highly-moisturizing formula prevents dry fingers and hangnails while softening cuticles
- Can also be used as an aromatic oil
- Free from eight harmful ingredients (paraben, gluten, diethyl phthalate, mineral oil, synthetic camphor, triphenyl phosphate, xylene, and stearic acid)
- Cosmetic Ingredients -
- 5 types of organic plant-derived ingredients (Olea europaea fruit oil, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Sesamum indicum seed oil, Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, and Argania spinosa kernel oil), vitamin A derivative (retinyl palmitate), vitamin E (tocopherol) Tocotrienol, rose hip oil (Rosa canina fruit oil) …emollients
- Vitamin C derivative (ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate) …antioxidative component
- How to Use -
Apply an appropriate amount to bottom of nail, then rub into entire nail with fingertips.
To refresh, apply to wrist, neck or temples.